President of the Georgia – Montenegro Fellowship
President of the Korean – Montenegro Fellowship
- MA in Theology (Fuller Theological Seminary)
- MA in Missiology (Fuller Theological Seminary)
- MDiv Equivalent (Fuller Theological Seminary)
- Th.M. in Theology (Lutheran Theological Seminary)
- Ph.D. in Inter-Cultural Studies (Fuller Theological Seminary 1994)
Career In Global Mission
President of the Georgia Korean Fellowship (https://gkfellowship.org/)
President of the Kingdomizer Mission Alliance ( http://www.kingdomizer.global/)
- Advisor for more than 20 years – Dr. Seok Hyun Hong Phd. Former Korean Ambassador to the United Nations also was his campaign manager for his bid to be Secretary General if the United Nations
- Organized Dr. Seok Hyun Hong’s presidential meeting with Donald Trump in the oval office May 17, 2017
- Responsible for Dr. Seok Hyun Hong Phd. Diplomatic title as President Moon Jae-in’s Special Envoy to the United States.
- President of the World Prayer Summit (WPS) : Fifty thousand pastors of USA belong to WPS. It is one of the crucial organizations for the presidential election with one hundred million memberships.
- International President at Kingdomizer Mission Alliance
- Leadership Guest Professor of Azusa Pacific University (1993~)
- Systematic Theology Professor of Lutheran Seminary
- Chancellor of Kingdomizer Mission Institute
- President of Cipta Wacana Kristen University in Indonesia
- Founder of Kingdomizer Church in California
- Establisher of Kingdomizer Misson Alliance (KMA) in 1995, serving in 45 Nations including US, Korea, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Israel and England
- Speaker and Coordinator of National Prayer Breakfast (1998~)
- Main Speaker of PCUSA Missionary Conference (1999)
- Main Speaker of ‘Rwanda Revival Conference for seventy thousand people’ with Eu-Whan Kim (Former President of Chongshin University, Korea) in 2000
- International Vice Chairman of the Christian Council of Korea
- Hosted Jerusalem Summit AsiaⅡ (2005)
- President-to-be of American Sports University (San Bernardino)
- Main Speaker of ‘Kenya Revival Conference for One Million’ in alliance with Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Burundi (October, 2016)
- Vice President of Georgia Korea Fellowship (GKF): The Economic League between Georgia and Korea
- Invited to the White House in his capacity as the President of WPS (2015) – Vatican invited Moses Lee to the White House; he had a meeting with Pope Francis and President Obama.
- KMA has 4,500 churches in 45 nations now
Dr. Moses Lee’s Rwanda Development 2000 to 2010
- The President of Rwanda, Paul Kagame accepted Korea as a brother nation and visited Korea.
- Dr. Moses Lee was offered the position of consul general of Rwanda from the Rwanda government and made a speech at the National Assembly of Rwanda.
- Paul Kagame has practiced three movements – Prayer Movement, Education Movement and New Village Movement – for 10 years, which had made South Korea one of the top 10 developed countries.
- The former Korean President, Mu-hyun Ro contributed sixty million dollars to the Rwanda Development
- KT (Korean Telecom) high-speed internet service was installed through Dr. Moses Lee and ‘One laptop to one student’ movement was run.
- The President of Rwanda, Paul Kagame accepted Jesus as his savior
- Paul Kagame visited the National Prayer Breakfast of USA.
- Bible Reading in public at the National Prayer Breakfast (Kenya)
- Communion and Unity Paul Kagame has forgiven the other tribe that committed genocide, without no retaliation. The half of the Cabinet consists of the enemy tribe.
- Pro-female policies – 54% members of the National Assembly is female.
- Ranking first in the Integrity Index of the Governmental Officials in the World- Even $10 bribe is not allowed.
- Rwanda is the biggest gainer, as the eighth most prosperous country in Africa and the lowest perceptions of corruption in Africa (CNN Report in 2015)
- Rwanda rated among the safest countries (DAILY NATION Report in 2015)
- Dr. Moses Lee predicted Rwanda would dispatch missionaries to Europe – Rwanda Kingdomizer church has dispatched missionaries to all nations in Europe and set up a church with 6,000 members in Belgium.
Georgia Korean Fellowship
- Dr. Hong, former Korean Ambassador to USA, established Joong Ang Newspaper (2 million circulation) by accepting Dr. Moses suggestion. It created 50 jobs for Georgia.
- Dr. Moses and his brother Dr. Chung (ex-Minister of Science twice of Korean Government, president of IAEA, presidential candidate 2007 election) established “RISE UP USA” moment at Atlanta Georgia. It created 10 full time jobs.
- Mr. Lesser made the major impact to have KIA MOTOR established in Georgia which created over 23,000 jobs (biggest foreign employment in Georgia history).
- Mr. Lesser and Moses founded a movement called LOVE ATLANTA. It created 10 jobs.
- GKF started mercy mission work called “LOVE HAITAI”. It requires no less than 5,000 jobs. “MIRACLE HAITI” is a part of this movement.
- Dr. Chung and Dr. Moses signed MEMORENDUM OF AGREEMENT Between FTS (Faith Theological Seminary) and Myung Ji University.
- 30 Rwandans moved from Indiana to establish African Mission.
- Dr. and Bishop Shamenda established FIS (Fountain International Seminary) which created 15 jobs in Georgia. They moved from Tennessee to help Dr. Moses ministry.
- IEB-5 program for hundreds of Korean coming to Georgia.
- KPMG in Korea decided to invest in the buildings and industries in Georgia through Ms. Gina Cha. It recently invested 500 million dollars in USA.
- Azusa Pacific University decided to establish branch school through Mr. Craig Lesser and Dr. Moses Lee, which will create no less than 50 jobs.
- KPMG plans to purchase ASU (American Sports University) and establish sister school in Georgia.
- Sister city between Savanna and Incheon
- Sister state: Georgia and Gyunggi Province
- GKF plans to establish world largest university (120,000 students) in Georgia. More than 5,000 would be employed.
- GKF plans to bring numerous individuals and investors from Korea to participate in establishing Charter schools in Georgia.
- Dr. Chung plans to work more closely with Habitat International as a Chairman of Korean Habitat and good friend of Mr. Jimmy Carter.
- GKF plans to establish DOMINGO OPERA HOUSE for famous Tenor, one of THREE TENOR. Mr. Domingo is one of the best friend of Achim Freyer, one of the most acknowledged opera director in the world. Director Freyer is the husband of Dr. Moses sister, Esther Freyer.
- GKF plans to take over SMART ACADEMY (22MM) and bring to Georgia so that Georgia would be one of 5 top in SAT score.
- Sisterhood b/t Seoul and Washington DC
- Jerusalem Summit ASIAⅡ 2005 (Korea and Israel becomes sister nation)
- Prayed and anointed presidents of 7 nations for 29 years.
- Developed Rwanda in national scale for 8 years so that Rwanda becomes one of the best nations in Africa: cleanest Government, fastest growing in economics, highest education rate,93% of people have insurance.